Basic Rules of Clothing Color Matching
It doesn’t matter if you don’t have a noble dress. As long as we learn the color matching of the clothes, clothing color matching can improve the taste of dressing.
First of all, we have a preliminary understanding of color: red, yellow, orange and similar colors are warm colors, giving people a feeling of heat, a sense of progress and expansion. Blue is a cool color, giving people a feeling of coldness, a sense of backwardness and contraction. Green and purple are intermediate colors.
Reasonable use of clothing color matching, not only can correct, cover up the lack of body, but also can highlight your strengths. More to reflect your personal dress taste.
The combination of colors is not as good as possible. Too many colors will only give people a messy feeling. The correct method of color matching should be to choose one or two series of colors, which is the main color, occupying a large area of clothing, supplemented by other small colors, as a contrast, set off or used to embellish the decorative key parts.
The color matching of clothing is divided into two categories, one is coordinated color matching, and the other is contrast color matching.
Contrast Color Matching
Contrast color matching is a strong color match. Two colors that are far apart, such as yellow and purple, red and turquoise, are more intense. In daily life, we often see the combination of black, white, gray and other colors.
In general, if the same color is matched with white, it will appear bright; when it is matched with black, it will appear dark. Therefore, when you are matching clothes, you should measure the color to highlight some part of the clothing.
Don’t let dark brown, deep purple and black match. This will have the effect of “grabbing color” with black, so that the whole set of clothing has no focus, and the overall performance of the clothing will appear heavy and dim.
Black and yellow are the most eye-catching match. The combination of red and black is very grand, but it doesn’t lose its charm.
Complementary color matching refers to the matching of two relative colors, such as: red and green, green and orange, black and white, etc. The complementary color matching can form a sharp contrast, sometimes it will receive better results. Black and white matching is always classic.
Coordinated Color Matching
The color of the clothing can be matched according to the law of color matching to achieve the harmonious beauty of the overall color.
- The color of the clothes should have a clear tone. The main color should occupy a large area, and the same color can appear in different parts.
- The dark color and light color should matching, and there must be an intermediate color between the two.
- The color of a large area of clothes should generally not more than two kinds. If you wear a floral dresses, the color of backpacks and shoes, it is best to choose the color of the skirt. If you choose other colors, there will be a messy feeling.
- The embellishment on the clothing should be clear, eye-catching, less and more refined, and play a finishing touch. It is generally used for lots of brooch, hair clips, shawls, badges and accessories.
- Color matching examples of tops, skirts and trousers: light amber – dark purple; light red – light purple; dark orange – green blue; gray yellow – light gray green; light red – dark green; dark green – brown; medium gray – light red; olive green-brown; Yellow green-light red; amber yellow-purple; gray yellow-dark green; light gray-dark red, coffee-green, etc.
- Universal color: black, white, gold, silver can be matched with any color. With white, it adds a sense of brightness; with black, it adds a sense of stability; with gold, it has a sense of gorgeousness; with silver, it creates a sense of harmony.
- What's the pajamas culture in different countries?19 Sep 2020
- History of Tie-dye patterns : Why it's so popular? | OEM pajamas19 Aug 2020
- Trend of sleepwear market segmentation and forecast in the next 7 years03 Aug 2020
- Wholesale Baby clothing Manufacturers in China/USA/UK31 Jul 2020
- How to Sell Products Online Successfully09 Nov 2019